- Our mission is to provide consultancy to help Customers in the development and procurement of products conforming to international standards (IEC / EN, ANSI / IEEE, ISO, CMMI).
- We support customers in developing a strategy for the safety and compliance of products by managing the changes resulting from the new standards or new editions of standards.
The Compliance practice provides the following services:
- Product Compliance related to reach the product certification (CE marking or successful assessment) to allow Customers to homologate/commission the product
- Process Compliance to help Customers to set up the organization necessary to manage technical standards or best practices (ISO IEC 15504 –Spice , A-SPICE, CMMI, ITIL, etc.) related to quality, safety, security, software, hardware issues.
- Reverse Compliance to help Customers to reach compliance for existing products
- Training services related to the need of Customers to get compliance and work in compliance
- Adoption and implementation of technical standards/models and relevant updates (e.g. EN 50128: 2011, ISO 26262, ISO 27001, CMMI)
- Preparation of RAM plans and Safety Plans and related RAMS analysis to support reliability/availability demonstration and system/device maintainability
- Preparation of Safety Cases accordingly to Functional Safety directives IEC 61508, EN 50128/6/9 (Transportation), RTCA/DO 178B and DO 254 directives
- Definition of processes not fully standardized (e.g. Programmable Devices)
- Support for incoming audits and/or supplier audits
- Training on standards, maturity models, techniques and tools
- Development, verification and validation of software and hardware products in accordance with the applicable standards
- Reverse compliance projects in which the product is given but the documentation must be prepared in compliance with applicable norms
- Qualification of tools and facilities (e.g. compilers in accordance with regulatory requirements).